What do we mean by Acquisition Strategy?
The acquisition of new customers is the lifeblood of any organisation. This includes recruiting through your company’s website, social media platform, public relations, direct communications and media channels such as TV, radio and press.
- To develop a strategic plan that covers all recruitment channels relevant to your company. This includes:
- Measuring the effect of individual media channels on acquisition.
- Understanding the combined effect of media channels on acquisition.
- Testing new media channels for potential profitability.
- Consistent evaluation to ensure the strategy evolves alongside your organisation and doesn’t become irrelevant.
How it can help your business
It will cost effectively maximise the number of new customers.