IT Management Outsourcing
Marketing Metrix can provide resource on a short term basis giving you total flexibility and allows our consultants to work alone on specific projects or be temporarily part of your team
Who has used our services?
John Lewis & Partners - our consultant project managed the build and deployment of 6000+ iPhones to all the John Lewis stores Nationwide – full ongoing BAU support and administration, liaising with third parties including Apple to rectify product defects and damage.
Estee Lauder - project management of a roll-out of new laptops and operating software upgrade to all the field staff at several sites in London – ongoing BAU support to rectify issues and resolve knowledge concerns.
Monsoon - short contract for BAU 2nd/3rd line work to fill in for a leave of absence.
Bank of America - project management of a roll-out of new laptops and operating software upgrade to all the staff within the site approx 1500. Ongoing BAU support, post roll-out.
Morgan Stanley - long term contract for BAU 1st/2nd line support.
UBS - large roll-out of new laptops and upgraded software.
Citi Group - BAU support 1st/2nd line of the messaging systems - mainly Outlook/Exchange.
Services we provide include:
First and Second line desktop support
- Desktop Maintenance – updating desktops with Microsoft, Windows and runtime updates
- Email administration – setting up new users and associated accounts/calendars etc. and ongoing support
- Desktop Hardware support – assistance with failed hardware and life cycle of hardware
- Access to the shared/group folders – liaising with management to grant access to specialized folders
- Warranty Management – liaising with hardware warranty company for renewals/claims
- 3 rd party software interaction – liaising with vendors regarding software running on PCs
- Software Installation – complete analysis of compatibility and full deployment of software
- New PC Setup – Configuring Operating System to the client’s company standards
- AD Admin – resolving issues from account management to group policy